Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Retirees....

We may have some retirees that are looking for good forever homes.  It takes a special family, as I have a special place in my heart for each and every dog.  It is very difficult to place some of these guys, but every once in a while a special home comes along that is just perfect for one of my special favorites, often when I don't expect it.  Off they go, I am in tears and surprised that I even considered letting that particular dog go, but it happens.  It's that old adage about loving is about letting go.....

So if you are interested in adding a Loteki Papillon to your family and would consider a retired show dog, who would love to be your center of attention, give me a call, evenings are best, or drop me an email and set up a time to call.


Or if you want a puppy, please feel free to contact me, I cannot guarantee I will have something available immediately, but if you are willing to wait.............what do they say about patience as a virtue?

No comments:

Post a Comment